- Anti Sexual Harassement Cell
- Antinarcotic Cell
- Antiragging Cell
- CBCSSUG Monitoring Committee
- Covid-19 Cell
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Ethics Committee
- Grievence Redressal Cell
- Internal Complaint Committee
- Minority Cell
- OBC Cell
- SC/ST Cell
Equal Opportunity Cell
The main problem faced by persons with disabilities and those belonging to the marginalized sections of society stem from disabling environment and socio-cultural and economic barriers. Discrimination against any person on the grounds of his/her disability or physical limitations and minority status is a gross violation of universally accepted principles of equality and human rights and even constitutional obligations.
The Indian Society is singular in terms of the multifarious hues it has absorbed in its fabric. Living within its clinch are numerous groups that are segregated on the basis of language, ethnicity, class, caste, religion, etc. This inequitable situation warrants a redemption which is possible through Equal Opportunity measures and policies.
The objectives of the Cell are:
- To create an atmosphere of Equal Opportunity through awareness generation programmes.
- To provide auxiliary support towards skill development and enhancing the employability of students.
- To tailor development and sensitization programmes to meet the distinct needs of the students.
- To expedite legal redressal in matters of violation of equal opportunity.